[nagdu] Streaming NAGDU meetings

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 2 11:35:32 UTC 2009

Wayne,
    Unfortunately, we will not be able to stream the meetings this year;
however, we are planning to put the funding together to do so for next
year's meetings and beyond. Thanks to Pete Donahue and the Living History
Committee, as well as help from our treasurer, Toni Whaley, though, we will
be recording both meetings and will get them posted to our website as soon
as possible.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala