[nagdu] interesting experience with Frontier Airlines

Katrin Andberg katrin at maplewooddog.com
Tue Jul 7 01:11:47 UTC 2009

I was always under the impression that you were supposed to notify the
airlines in advance if you traveled with a service dog.  I don't remember
who told me that or where I learned it, but that's what I've always done
when I fly (which used to be a few times a month for a number of years).  I
call the airline about a week to 2 weeks in advance so that they can make
note on my info that I travel with a working dog.  I've never had a hassle,
they did ask me once on the phone if the dog was an emotional support dog or
a service/guide dog and I said, he was my task trained guide dog and that
was enough for them.

Katrin & James