[nagdu] interesting experience with Frontier Airlines

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Tue Jul 7 14:02:27 UTC 2009

Hi Linda!

It's not too difficult to book flights online.

>From what I've seen, most airlines have a box you can check stating that you
need special assistance. I rarely check the boxes, which sometimes annoys
airline personnel. I normally fly American Airlines, and a lot of the
emmployees at DFW know who I am, so I've never had issues with AA..

I hope you have a good trip.

Liz and Gabe