[nagdu] Dog Massage at NAGDU Seminar

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Jul 10 03:58:27 UTC 2009

Hi Merry,
Thanks for the great pictures!  Do you have some sight and take the pictures? I have some sight and LOVE to take pictures and video.  Being a blind photographer, I get lots of funny surprizes at times (grin!).

When I was at Seeing Eye getting Landon, we did some doggy massage.  Landon didn't want to relax - he got rowdy and rolled around and putting my arm inside his mouth!  He even did a few forward rolls and somersaults.  He still does these to entertain our Wounded Warrior patients at the Naval Hospital.

Good luck in your new dogs - hope you get them soon!

Did you guys see the Muslim woman with the guide horse there? Her name is Mona and her horse is Cali.  Mona is a good friend of one of my good friends who lives in Georgia.

Take care,

Linda and Landon