[nagdu] Dog Massage at NAGDU Seminar

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 06:33:12 UTC 2009

 Hey Linda
I read your post and had to laugh !!!! My mom and I talk about the guide pony alllllll the time. I live in an area where people are really dumb i guess and they always try to deny me access? either that or i? have a sign on my head that says? pick me i want an access issue .... anyways before i got my dog i was seriously considering a guide pony since i am a horse owner myself but didnt . Npw my mom and I joke saying? WOW if i just had a guide pony for 1 day think of all the trouble we would get ourselves into .....? What I wouldnt GIVE to have mona and cali come out here for a day !!!! I would visit EVERY? darn store I have ever had an access issue with and SUBWAY would be first !!!!!

Have a great weekend
cari and guide dog Denver