[nagdu] Dog Massage at NAGDU Seminar

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jul 10 08:01:38 UTC 2009

Cari, if Mona and Cali did come to visit you for a day, you might be
surprised to find that Mona and Cali would have no access issues, while you
and your dog still faced the same denial of access as usual!  I'm not saying
that this is right or fair, of course, just saying that in my experience,
some store managers are more tickled to have a little horse in their
establishments than they ever were to have a dog there, even if it was a
trained service dog.

Best,
Ann