[nagdu] A Very Special "Thank You"!

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 10 20:08:53 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    A number of people helped make the work of the National Association of Guide dog Users efforts at the National Federation of the Blind convention prosperous and productive. One person, however, deserves a very special public acclamation of gratitude for the incredible effort and selfless sacrifice she made for NAGDU and me!
    Merry Schoch took on the chore of selling our 50/50 raffle and door prize tickets at both the business meeting and seminar of NAGDU. Merry was also the first point of contact for our guest speakers and assisted the participants at both of our meetings. Merry took pictures during our meetings and did a great deal of work behind the scenes that helped me look good! Whenever there was an unstaffed slot at our exhibit hall table, merry was there to fill the opening, spending several hours selling raffle tickets and PupCakes when she could have had some down time for herself! Even now, she has not broken stride. As I write this, Merry is at the printers picking up our "Thank You" gifts for a fund raising project we did just before convention!
    Though it was our plan to spend some quality time together while at our national convention, the demands of attending to the business of NAGDU distracted us from doing so! Merry spent nearly every minute of general session in attendance and, when she was not present, it was because she was taking care of some of the business of the organization!
    I am deeply grateful to Merry for her patience and understanding. I am proud to call her my partner, not only in life but in business! She deserves more recognition than she receives, so I hope you will all join with me in expressing our heart-felt gratitude for her dedication to the Movement! Thank you for your love and support!

All my Love!
All my Life!
Marion