[nagdu] Next year's convention

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 11 22:24:54 UTC 2009

Jenine,
    next year we will be returning to Dallas, as we will be doing in 2012.
the 2011 convention has not yet been scheduled and there is talk of
returning to Detroit for that year. I hope you can make it to Dallas. It was
great to meet Karen after speaking with her on the phone so much as we go
through our acceptance process. It was also good to see Steve Obremski once
again, as well! We hope to see you soon! Next year's Florida convention will
be in Orlando, so perhaps you can make that one!

Fraternally,
Marion