[nagdu] NFB Convention

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Sun Jul 12 21:01:25 UTC 2009

I think the last time the NFB Convention was in AZ was in Phoenix, 1987. It
was fun ... and hot. I remember we were walking down a street in the
afternoon. Someone said people were looking out car windows at us like, what
are these folks doing out in the heat of the day like this?

It's all about rates. You'd think we could get good ones in AZ in summer.
Don't know though.

Cindy Lou