[nagdu] Next year's convention

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Mon Jul 13 13:07:29 UTC 2009

hi Cindy!!

I sure hope you can make it to Dallas. The Anatole is a wonderful hotel. One
of my favorite things about it is the lovely park with a walking path.
During the conventions, I get up early and take my dog out for a walk and
then, grab an espresso or latte from the Gossip Bar, which is a coffee place
during the day.

Take care.

Liz and Gabe