[nagdu] Next year's convention

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Tue Jul 14 00:11:13 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I didn't like the Hilton Anatole very well at all because things were
expensive there with very few options for going elsewhere to eat; they
didn't even have soda machines there.  And I didn't like that atrium.  It is
way too big and echoy for me to figure out where the heck I'm going in
there; there is more than one way to get some place in there and it's so
hard to tell where you are.  I'm so glad I was staying on the tower side,
that was much easier.  I actually had a much easier time getting around in
Detroit this year than I did in Dallas last year.  I was even able to give
directions to other people.  I did like the restaurant in the cellar though.
Merry, I'm not an early riser, but I may be willing to get up early to go
exploring with you guys.  Oh, I also liked the walking path, that was great.

For the record, I think 2011 in Denver would be very cool!  In more ways
than one hopefully.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.