[nagdu] traveling at convention with a cane versus a dog

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:21:25 UTC 2009

One could always put themselves at the back of the ballroom for the
door prize drawing, and then when session is adjurned, make a quick
exit out the doors and hopefully beat most people to the elevators.
This way, if your name is called, you can hold up your unused cane to
help them locate you, :)

Wayne