[nagdu] Service Animal Policies of Several Airlines

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:59:32 UTC 2009

I'm glad that GDF has the quick-release harness handle. I take Caroline's
harness handle off during flights, but leav the body piece on. It works
wonderfully.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 to 9 eastern.
www.radio360.us