[nagdu] New dog, ear infections, and the runs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 21:29:39 UTC 2009

Lora,

Congratulations on Trice, and good luck getting the ickies diagnosed and
worked out.  I'm glad your vet is working with you on it.

Oh, and don't beat yourself up over it.  Everyone else will.  /lol/  There
is nothing like a blind person and doggie diarrhea to send sighted people
over the edge.

Tami Smith-Kinney