[nagdu] Did Anyone Happen to Record Opening Ceremonies?

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 17 20:49:36 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    I am looking for someone who may have a digital recording of opening ceremonies, particularly my performance of This Land is Your Land. Though this portion of the convention was recorded, the audience microphones were not turned on. I am planning on including this performance on my upcoming album and an audience recording would greatly enhance this project. I would be more than happy to give credit in the liner notes to whomever can provide me with such a recording. If you can help out, please send the file to me as an attachment to
swampfox1833 at verizon.net
with "This Land Is Your Land" in the subject line.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala