[nagdu] Left, was Social butterflies and shuttle launch

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 01:38:09 UTC 2009

My Rhoda started the commotion.
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of JULIE PHILLIPSON
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 7:54 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Left, was Social butterflies and shuttle launch

yes he was saying left they started down the isle right next to New York and
he wasn't very loud but the room was so quiet I think everyone could hear
it.  That's what they do to keep everyone in time.  It was pretty cool.
It didn't occur to me that the dogs might react to something like that.

Julie Phillipson