[nagdu] My new dog

sblanjones11 sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 24 08:20:00 UTC 2009

Dear Ted,
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW LIFE WITH YOUR NEW DOG!

Know that he will try things with you he didn't get away with in school.
This is normal, but stay on top of it, especially the sniffing.
You might try having family and friends help you with the
jumping/overexuberance.  Have them come near and make over your dog.  when
he starts getting excited or jumping, they take hands off and turn their
backs.
He will learn.

Lots of things you haven't done before seem harder in anticipation.  But
when you actually try them, they will work out fine.

All the best to you both!
Susan & Rhoda