[nagdu] My new dog

Ted Shelly tshelly at optonline.net
Fri Jul 24 19:11:31 UTC 2009

24 hours - Yikes! He must have been pretty uncomfortable, but it is his
choice!

I have taken Cruz out to a nearby street to practice relieving off the curb
and he did fine.  We did some of that in Portland as well, but none of that
is like Manhattan, so it will be interesting to see how he does.

Thanks again for the advice.  I'll let you and everyone know wow we do.

Ted