[nagdu] My new dog

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 21:43:36 UTC 2009

Reminds me of when I was with a friend many years ago at work. His dog
wouldn't go on command if someone was looking in her direction or at
her. He finally realized the reason and told me to turn around. I
responded that I couldn't see her, but apparently this didn't matter
to the dog. As soon as I turned, shortly after, I heard him say, "Good
girl!"

Wayne