[nagdu] Impressions Please?

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Mon Jul 27 13:23:08 UTC 2009

Thanks Rox. We had about 30 people and 5 dogs. There were no fights and
everyone had fun playing. We had one dog who has a real problem with going
for food on the table, but, we thwarted her efforts quickly. I felt badly
for the user because she had done everything to keep the dog away from the
tables and food and someone opened the door and let her in. Those things
happen and they were dealt with.