[nagdu] Impressions Please?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Jul 27 15:27:19 UTC 2009

For those of you who feel that "if you can't clean up after a dog, you
shouldn't have one", how do you mesh this stance with mandatory
ownership?
If I get a dog and have the physical ability to clean up after said dog,
and then for any number of reasons, lose that ability either temporarily
or permanently, what happens to my dog, and who gets to decide?