[nagdu] Impressions Please?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Jul 27 18:47:29 UTC 2009

Ah. That wasn't clear to me.
Maybe you need to deal with the attitude the way you'd deal with any
other bad attitude, like you've probably done a whole lot of times
before. Just treat it as a nonblindness issue and a jerk issue and
you'll be fine.
Question to think about; If this person was sighted and assummed your
husband would pick up, how would the two of you have handled it? Maybe
you both are treating these guests differently because they are blind?
If this is a bad guest issue, treat it as such and act acordingly.