[nagdu] Introduction

Beverly Hunter bhunter at nfbga.org
Tue Jul 28 13:28:11 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

I joined this group yesterday.  I have a yellow lab whose name is Shiloh.  She will be 12 in December and I have had her for 10 years.  One of the reasons I joined this group is I am interested in starting the Georgia Association of Guide Dog Users. If you know of anyone here in Georgia who would be interested in joining, by all means get them in touch with me. All of my contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Beverly Hunter, Outreach Manager
Georgia NFB-NEWSLINE(R)
The Georgia Audible Universal Access Service

National Federation of the Blind of  Georgia
"Everyday People, Living Life Everyday"

315 West Ponce de Leon Avenue
Suite 1020
Decatur, Georgia 30030