[nagdu] Impressions Please?

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Tue Jul 28 13:40:39 UTC 2009

Cindy,

Everyone in my family except me are cited and they agreed to monitor the
situation and clean up after them while they ran so that we didn't have any
problems. My point in bringing up the whole thing was just the attitude and
whether I was out-of-line with my annoyance. This happened to be a specific
incident but as the discussion has shown, it's really related to what
lawyers refer to as "the common man". Of course, as with the illusive
"common man" there is no absolute answer but the responses have reminded me
of things to be mindful of in the future. That was exactly what I wanted. I
like to have people look at issues with me from different angles. I didn't
want to be too self-righteous.

Thanks to all. I think, though, that we have now beaten this topic to death.