[nagdu] Worried about Chet. Again

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Tue Jul 28 14:43:15 UTC 2009

I can't speak for Chet, but all I've done is scrape the solids off as best I
can and throw the washable bed into the washer. I wouldn't have a bed that
wasn't washable. I do not use a crate though, so that might make a
difference as to the type of bed one uses. Basically, dogs' bodies are very
similar to the human body, so their functions and excretions are pretty much
the same and clean up pretty much the same. Unfortunately, it seems to me
that the dog's excretions are much more odiferous.