[nagdu] worried about Chet

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:19:08 UTC 2009

Hi every one,      Buddy, I had a very similar problem when I had my Lily.
She had been attacked by a dog and every time I had to go down that street,
she would have the problem that night. After a while it was a problem
constantly, in anticipation that she might have to go on that street.  I was
pretty sure it was stress related since the vet ruled out every thing else.I
finally resorted to giving Lily an anti-stress tablet made for dogs. It did
not dope her up so it did not affect her work in any way. It did help and
the diarrhoea stopped and did not come back, even after the anti-stress tabs
were stopped. This took about 2 months. I think she got over being scared
that she would be attacked again, by continuing to go down the same street.
, with out being attacked again. The tablets helped relieve the stress she
felt when she had to go on that street.  The stuff I used is Anti-Stress
Calming Tabs  by Pro Pet. I still keep this remedy around as some times I
use it with my rescue dogs. I get it at Walmart. Hope this is helpful. Have
a great day,  Mardi and Shaman, and Nala, retired

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com