[nagdu] Worried about Chet. Again

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Wed Jul 29 01:53:38 UTC 2009

The bed I use with Belle is foam and the cover zips off. The part of the
cover which I place on the underside is waterproof and the top side is a
fabric which is more comfortable for her to lie on. This has the advantage
of protecting the floor is there are any problems. AS belle has problems
with incontinence, this has proven very good and it wasn't that expensive. I
did once buy a big pillow bed for one of my dogs but washing it was a pain.
I didn't find any of the beds that I have bought to be anymore expensive
than a pillow would be, but it's a personal preference and a budget question
for each individual.