[nagdu] Impressions Please?

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Thu Jul 30 22:25:10 UTC 2009

Awe, that old dignity thing. Dogs are somewhat like kids in that respect.
You can be in a very nice restaurant and they will announce loudly about
their need to go. If you are the more bashful type, they can even be more
specific than you'd like. After a while, you just  have to let the water run
off your back. Those people are obviously short of things to do. Think of
it, while they're being nasty to you, they're leaving someone else alone for
a while. I know what you mean, though, it doesn't hurt if someone else gets
a turn once and a while.