[nagdu] doo-doo or no doo-doo

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Thu Jul 30 23:16:39 UTC 2009

Hello folks;
I've got a funny story that happend to Ro and I while I was releiving herwhile on a break. I take her to a grassy median in the parking lot whenever the rear entrance where we usually go is crowded with trucks, etc. Anyway, we go through the usual actions, long leash, take off hahrness, say the magic words. So, I check her and know she's doing a # 2; as she  steps away and I go in for the retrieval, some buffoon idling in an SUV near us shouts,
"The dog didn't go."
As I bend to pick up, he shouts, "there's nothing there." more insistantly.

I choose to ignore him and find it and bag it. Then, to shut him up, I raise my prize in the yellow bag and smile,
"Oh, yes she did." As I pass his open window, he keeps quiet and we're on our way.
Maybe I should have given it to him as amemento. hahaha Dumped it in his lap as we passed him in  the  car. hehehe
It takes all kinds of people to make this world go 'round.

Be Well,
Annie C. & Verona, dog guide extraordinaire
My blog: www.brainnatter.blogspot.com

I write to find out what I think. -- Stephen King