[nagdu] labradoodles and schools that use them?

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 31 22:06:43 UTC 2009

Hello:

I am currently researching getting a guide dog. I am looking for a dog that doesn't shed and would prefer labradoodles over a poodle.

First, do people know which schools currently use labradoodles? Secondly, is there a place where I could read ratings of guide dog schools? In my limited research it seems that guide dogs of the desert is a school that uses labradoodles consistantly. Are there any gdd graduates on this list?

Lastly, is there anyone on this list that uses a labradoodle? What do you think of fthem? How much do they shed?

I'll probably have many more questions but this is a start.

Thank you in advance.

Gary