[nagdu] tummy trouble

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Mon Jun 1 14:54:47 UTC 2009

Hi Ann.  I too use Purina 1 for Amos.  I feed twice a day and thankfully the
only time Amos(black lab) has tummy trouble is when he eats a stick or some
aluminum foil before I can get it from him.  We have been lucky so far.
Amos has only been ill when he is especially nervous.  Thunder storms are a
biggy.  I wonder if he could use some sort of tranquillizer?

Sincerely yours,

Bob Hicks,
The Seeing Hand Association, Inc.
<bob at seeinghandassociation.com>