[nagdu] Do's and Don't's

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Jun 1 19:39:34 UTC 2009

All I can say in response to this is that puke happen and s** happens.
And, if you have any tips for people to teach their dogs how to wake
them up so they can get outside before the poop hits the carpet, I'm
sure we'd all love them.
Either that, or you have an exit door ajoining your bedroom. Not all of
us do.