[nagdu] Do's and Don't's

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Tue Jun 2 01:34:15 UTC 2009

Hi Katrin and all,

Wow, you're lucky.  Sundance is very good at telling me when she has to go
outside, but not when she's going to be sick like throwing up.  I don't know
it until I hear that awful sound.... and by then it's too late to even get
her head over a bucket, unless there's one within grabbing distance.  Sunny
had a couple of accidents inside last summer when she was really sick, but
one of them was my fault for not listening to her, the other was because she
truly couldn't get outside fast enough.

Yikes, Tami!  Yes, humans can make much bigger messes than dogs do, for
sure!  Especially grown up ones who know better.  So why do people freak out
then about dogs being on the bed?  Not that I allow it either.  Sundance
does not go on furniture, she only tried it once when we first met.  She
tried jumping on my bed at our dorm at school, and I firmly told her no, and
she never tried it again.   She'll jump in my lap sometimes when we're
playing, but that's as close as she ever gets to being on furniture.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
6:16 AM