[nagdu] tummy trouble

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Tue Jun 2 15:37:45 UTC 2009

Tracy,

I think that you are correct. I know my mom's stomach doesn't agree with
many of those antibiotics or cortisone. Since dog's stomachs are the same as
human's it stands to reason. Besides, my vet's have always told me to give
the antibiotics with food which is because it lessens the effects on the
stomach.