[nagdu] Do's and Don't's

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 2 18:45:33 UTC 2009

Joy,

A cooking instructor here told me blind people should cook with gas because
it's easier for us to gauge the temperature that way by hearing the gas or
feeling the heat from the flame.

I can't remember if I'm allowed to make coffee or not.  /smile/  I find the
concept of *not* having coffee in the morning so unthinkable that my brain
would not register any contrary suggestion.  /grin/  I do seem to remember a
brief discussion wherein it was preferable to just go to a coffee shop and
get a large cup of coffee with a lid, now that I think about it.  Sure.
Would love to.  They just give those large coffees away, right?

Just to keep the dog involved, my dream for financial success does involve
being able to afford the luxury of going for a large latte or mocha every
morning as part of our daily workout.  /smile/  Seriously.  I've given her
specific coffee shop and outdoor café training on those rare occasions when
I've decided I could reward myself by springing for the good stuff.  Mitzi
likes the outdoor seating best because she can watch the people go buy, and
we used to always run into buddies there in our old neighborhood.  Very
fund.

Tami Smith-Kinney