[nagdu] transportation

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Jun 3 00:44:23 UTC 2009

You see at one time I could walk in the cold,
Now I can't.
So the first year in town wasn't a problem.
Now I don't know if I get a snow suit if that would keep me warm or not
to be able to walk to mass.
This is for the winter.
The folks don't mind the dog at all,
No one wants to say they will help in the winter when we are four blocks away.
Or if they decide to go across town, you are out of luck if you wait
for anyone to call and ask if you need a ride.
This is why I asked the question, how far can we go?
Since we are asking for our dogs to go in public places, but because it
is a private place we can't do a thing?
Is this what I am understanding?
Then we the dog owners just walk away?
If it was just me that would be one thing, but this is effecting
seniors as well, who can't drive any more.
It seems to me that we are just put into a corner and we need to be
still about it.
This is what I am upset about.
I asked about a van over getting a flock of folks if you will to drive,
because the van would be for everyone.
Not just me.
Yes they would have to find drivers, but I am sure they would be able
to do that.
Folks who just retired or anything like this.
I will keep all posted on what I can learn.
Thanks for writing to me.
It was the deacon who wrote a letter saying I would be a good dog
handler.This was when I needed references to the school.

--
--Dar
every saint has a past