[nagdu] Concerns about Rusty

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Jun 3 00:59:33 UTC 2009

Hi, Shironda.

Dan W. here with Carter dog.
I'm sure you're doing the best you can with the Rusty Boy.
Out of curiosity, how are the big guy's feet in the heat.
That's the biggest problem I've had here in Florida, anyway.  The pavement's
pretty darned hot.
Otherwise, I just keep my dog watered and try to find places to just stop
and rest.
I don't like it much but what can you do. I also choose my times as
carefully as I can.  It' pretty inconvenient to be honest.
I know of course that the heat in Az. Is a whole different thing...we're
just hot and humid, you guys are scorching and dry.

Let us know how you do with these products or anything else you find works.

Cordially,

Dan W. and Carter Dog