[nagdu] transportation

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Wed Jun 3 01:17:25 UTC 2009

I wonder if they just don't understand. I had a pastor say that he would
send me a copy of the bulletin as a word document once and since then, I've
just asked if they would send it to me and that hasn't been a problem.
Currently, the secretary send it to me as an attachment on about Wednesday.
I have noticed that the inserts aren't in there but the prayers, readings,
hymns  and many other items are there.  Hope something will be worked out.

I don't know what kind of relationship you can build with the bishop but you
might suggest that a representative be appointed to address and consult
concerning disability issues faced by parishners. Just a thought.