[nagdu] tummy trouble

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Wed Jun 3 01:22:02 UTC 2009

Hi Linda and List;
thanks for all your replies, they are very helpful. Ro is still on the ID
and Selennia but is getting back to being herself. She's beginning to drink
a bit more water and her energy level is up.

I'm looking into probiotics and will most likely start her on them soon. I'm
thinking maybe the human ones would benefit me, too. Smile.
Annie & Verona (Ro)