[nagdu] new guides

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Jun 3 10:31:54 UTC 2009

Good Morning Tami,

The day before yesterday Marion received a call from GDF regarding his
application.  He was told that I will have my dog and training completed by
the time I begin Grad school (August 20th).  Not quite sure about Marion.

This will be the first time we have ever been to convention with no dogs at
all!!  I told him last night that it will be strange no packing dog food.

Merry