[nagdu] transportation

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Jun 3 11:35:50 UTC 2009

Dar,

Car insurance is based on the driver.  Good driving record, over 25 and
non-sports car gets you cheaper insurance.  It doesn't make any difference
who the passengers are in the car.

>From what you have described, I don't think the issue is your dog.  I think
it's commitment, service to others not being a priority or something
similar.   Legally, there is nothing you can do about people not wanting to
drive you to church.  Discrimination laws only cover public places.
Individually owned vehicles used for  non-commercial use are not covered.

Of course, you can always work with church officials, members or other
volunteer agencies to get something worked out.

I hope you can find an answer that works for everyone.

Julie