[nagdu] More information on Taco Bell incident

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Jun 7 04:48:15 UTC 2009

Hey Julie,
Harnesses can also be made by the person intending to use it. I have a
friend who made a beautiful white leather harness to use on her all black
GSD.  Very striking!  But legit - she's a visually impaired guide dog user
and she fashened the harness on the design of her guide dog school harness.

BTW, I think our city "pooper scooper" law refers to our dogs as "seeing-eye
dogs".  People will call all guide dogs that just like people refer to
facial tissues as "Kleenex" even if the brand is Puffs (grin!).

Linda and Landon