[nagdu] Review: On The Go Sport Harness

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sun Jun 7 22:06:03 UTC 2009

Buddy,

I'll echo that review on the design of this harness. I got one primarily for
going to the beach, for Molly, who is built significantly differently from
Swap. I was able, based on the very adjustable design of the harness though,
make it fit Swap quite well. In fact the handle works better with him than
it did with her.

I've shown this harness to folks at GDF and many have had positive reactions
to it. I'm hoping some of the design features can be incorporated into
future harnesses at all the guide dog schools. I love the Y-shaped chest
strap and martingale.