[nagdu] I'm on my way soon

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Mon Jun 8 03:17:34 UTC 2009

Hi Ted,

Welcome back, and I wish you well on your upcoming adventure.  I'm sure
things will go fine.  Sometimes when you first bring the dog home, they will
regress a bit--heck, sometimes they'll act like they have never had a day of
training.  But that phase doesn't last long, once the dog settles in and
gets used to the new surroundings, then your teamwork will start to grow and
only get better from there.

Have a great time, and we look forward to hearing how it all went and about
your new pup.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.