[nagdu] Good Luck

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 18:51:01 UTC 2009

Hey Ted, I was born and raised in Stamford. I lived in a big white house  at
929 Newfield Ave., directly across from the Stamford Catholic High School.
We had dogs,cats, horses, and a whole zoo of other animals. I can honestly
say, I prefer the weather here in Tucson AZ. over that of Stamford CT.Also
my financial circumstances are a lot different now than then, but such is
life. I am glad that you are on your way to being a guide dog user and you
will do just fine. I will be waiting to hear how the 2 week program goes.
Good luck in your journey and with your new dog!  Have a great day,  Mardi
and Nala,semi-retired, and Shaman gdit

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/