[nagdu] I'm on my way soon

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 9 13:51:06 UTC 2009

Hi Ted.
Good luck!
I attended GDB's 2-week program 4 times.  I liked it.  Not very much
wasted time.  The last 3 times, an instructor visited my home area shortly
after I finished training.  I really liked that, since it gave me a chance
to work on some real-world issues before they developed into big problems.
 Maybe you can ask in class if anyone will be in your area any time soon
after you get home, and get any extra help you might like.
My only problem with the 2-week program was that the dog was just
beginning to come out of his or her shell near the end of training and
begin testing me.  Even though I've had experience, it's still challenging
figuring out how to get the best from a new dog, and it's nice to have
help if you can get it.
Again, good luck.
Tracy