[nagdu] Relieving

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Fri Jun 12 18:32:27 UTC 2009

I've had 1 walker, before I learned to clean up. That's a whole other story
though. The way I've curbed, pun intended, the walking issue is to locate
that distinctive shape of the back, then gently advance and shorten the
length of leash between my hand and the dog's collar.

Swap has surprised me a couple times by going again as I am picking up the
first one. I solved this, or at least am more prepared for it by doing the
following.

Once he's done with the initial squat, I have him come to the heel position
and sit. I pick up the deposit. Then I give him one more chance to walk
around a little, just in case. I also try to carry multiple bags on my
person.

Boy, when you're between dogs, you find bags in the weirdest places. Then
when you really need them, where do they go? <grin>

 Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com