[nagdu] On Line Guestbook for David Anspach

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 15 14:34:30 UTC 2009

Hi, all.

I haven't seen this posted, the obituary was actually forwarded to me from
the Leader Dog list and a Dogpile search for the original source yielded the
guestbook.

Here is the obituary and the link to the guestbook.  I'm not sure if it
appears anywhere else other than the legacy.com site.

http://www.legacy.com/GB2/Default.aspx?BookId=128392530&Sign=1

David M. Anspach
ANSPACH, David M. 42, of Largo, died June 11, 2009. David was born in Beech
Grove, IN and moved to Largo in 2001 from Greenwood, IN. David was a
technical
trainer with Freedom Scientific, St. Petersburg, treasurer for Florida
Assoc. of Guide Dog Users (FLADU), and president of National Federation of
the Blind
(Pinellas Chapter), enjoyed collecting model cars, listening to music and
reading. David is survived by his wife, Tammy; parents, Judith & Ken,
Greenwood;
brothers, Kevin, Indianapolis, IN and Matthew, Greenwood; 4 nephews & 4
nieces. A memorial service will be held 6:30 pm Tuesday at the funeral home
chapel.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Nat'l Federation
of the Blind, Pinellas Chapter, 500 110th Ave. N, #513, St. Petersburg, FL
33716,
or the
American Diabetes Association.
Moss-Feaster Funeral Home Serenity Gardens Chapel Largo 562-2080

God grant me patience. And I want it NOW!
--bumper sticker

Lisa Belville