[nagdu] Do's and Don't's

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Wed Jun 17 21:48:04 UTC 2009

I agree with you. I find that it is best to evaluate the rules, understand
their reasoning and then decide whether you can follow them or not. I follow
pretty much all of them. Recently though I have found myself reinforcing
some that I thought weren't so serious, and the results were very nice.
Almost like those eighty years of experience counts for something. Who have
thought. Seriously though the rules are general to fit most people, dogs and
situations so there will be exceptions for limited situations. In general
though, when in doubt, best to keep the rules. If only my children had come
pretrained it would have been a totally different situation for us.

Joy with Belle who finds all of this discussion quite boring. She wants to
know if there's a treat involved or not.

Joy with Belle