[nagdu] family arguments about the dog

Allison Nastoff anastoff at wi.rr.com
Sat Jun 20 19:57:09 UTC 2009

Thank you so much for your support and advice about this issue.
I really like the idea of sending my brother an e-mail before his
next visit.  I never thought of that before, but I have found
that in the past, I can express my thoughts better in writing
than I do in speaking, especially in frustrating situations.  My
parents also support my decision not to let anyone, even my
brother give him treats, so I will ask for their continued
assistance.  And thank you Meghan for suggesting that I keep
Gilbert on leash when my brother comes.  The possibility of
someone pretending to give in, but then sneaking the dog a treat
is something that never occured to me, but I wouldn't put it past
my brother.  I might also suggest that if my brother so
desperately wants to spoil a dog, he could get his own dog
(smile).  Thanks again for all of your advice.
Allison and Gilbert